The Continuing Saga of Jen’s First Time in New York City
Day 4 continued….
- Fresh Basil’s on Lexington: Great Italian food complete with mouse! and wine on the house…
- Serendipity3–splitting a banana split
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: scuplture gardens
- Window shopping down Madison Ave
- A great cappuccino
- East Village: Barmundi (White Sangria), Little french wine bar (Cheese and wine), an alley restuarant complete with antlers on the walls and recently Mike Meyers was seen eating there (Grapefruit Martini), and Milk and Honey, a speakeasy appointment only joint, very hard to find, complete with Rules and 30s retro feel (you don’t tell them what you want to drink, they tell you…I had something with Gin, mint, and lemon).
- Empire State Building
- Schillers for breakfast (Cheese and Herb Omelete, Fries)
- World Trade Center Site
- Century 21 (a “Ross” of Designer clothes) We spent at least 4 hours there.
- EtcEtc: a posh NYC restuarant near the Theatre District. Very good and very expensive.
- 5th Ave Shopping: H&M and Mexx
- Canal St with Jen Y and V: Yes, we went into the backroom.
- SOHO and little corner pizza joint
- Subway, NJ train and Alaska Airlines flight home.