I have traveled a ton in my 33 years, but lately I have been traveling so much that I am getting really tired of packing.
A few tips I have figured out:
1. Pack the least amount of toiletries.
2. Always bring a Camera.
3. One carry on, unless you don’t want to check your bags.
4. Put as much as you can in your suitcase, ie: laptop powercords, leatherman, crimpers, etc…
5. Pack diversely in the clothing department, but light.
7. Remember to leave room for the potential purchase for the return trip.
8. Take Airborne.
9. Dress comfortably for the plane.
10. Make sure to wiegh your bag before going to the airport.